Saturday, May 2, 2015

What I learned: Look Past the Clouds

The weather here has been absolutely crazy. It's been going back and forth between spring and winter and today feels like a bit of summer. The other day we were out running errands and one of the kids looked up and noticed that through all the haze of clouds there was a small patch of bright blue sky. I was driving so I couldn't take a picture then but it made me think for a minute. How many times in life are we faced with a sky full of clouds? Honestly, that feels like a lot of my life sometimes. Still isn't it amazing to take a second and think that even though we can only see the clouds that's just because we have a limited perspective. If we were to hop on an airplane we'd see a sky full of blue just hidden temporarily. The good things are there even when they are sometimes hidden. Don't let the clouds of life fool you into thinking that there's no more blue sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment