Thursday, May 28, 2015

30 Days of Grateful Living: Day 3


Yesterday was really hard actually. I don't know what happened but it was just one of those days where I just couldn't pull it together. Still after taking some time to think it over I was able to end the day with gratitude and that really helped.

As I woke up this morning the sun was shining and the birds chirping and I feel I've been given a blessing of time.  I have been given a gift of a whole new day where nothing's gone wrong yet and I can make of it whatever I want.

Today's Challenge:
1. Continue writing down the things Heavenly Father and the members of your family have done that you are thankful for.
2. Write down a blessing that has come to you today simply because it's a new day.
3. Find a way to act on your gratitude.


No comments:

Post a Comment