Monday, June 1, 2015

30 Days of Grateful Living - Day 7

Wowee! I can't believe it's been a week already. So far the changes I've seen in myself have been small but thinking more actively about things I'm grateful for has definitely been helping me see things in a different way that keeps me happier and calmer.

Today's challenge is to be thankful for the good people around you that step in and help out. It can be extended family, friends, the people at church, the people in the store, teachers, leaders, co-workers. It's actually kind of amazing to think about all the people that bless our lives each and every day.

Today's challenge:
1. continue to write down how you are grateful for your family and God (it's been a few days so try not to repeat anything!)
2. write down a list of people that have been a blessing to you
3. write down a specific way that you've been blessed by someone outside your extended family today.
4. find a way to act on your gratitude and think about how it makes you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment