Wednesday, June 3, 2015

30 Days of Grateful Living - Day 9


For today's challenge I wanted to think about how grateful I am for the things I've learned. Learning can come in so many ways and it is so important to our happiness. I just can't even begin to describe how thankful I am for the things that I've learned and realizing that I can still learn new things every day. I love looking back at my journals and seeing how much I've changed over time through the things that I've learned.

Today's challenge:
1. Continue to write down how you are grateful for your family and God (it's been a few days so try not to repeat anything!)
2. Make an effort to learn something new today. It doesn't have to be big - just something recognizable as new.
3. Write down a blessing that has come from being willing to learn something new.
4. Find a way to act on your gratitude and think about how it makes you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment