Wednesday, June 10, 2015

30 Days of Grateful Living - Day 13



Today I wanted to talk about another of my favorite things that I am grateful for - books! As far back as I can remember I have loved books. Books make me laugh, they make me cry, they help me de-stress, they teach me things and open my mind and fill it up with all sorts of amazing knowledge and imaginations. I think a lot of who I am is thanks to what I've felt and learned through reading good books. There's just something magical about opening a book - new or old and just holding it.

Today's challenge:
1. Continue to write down how you are grateful for your family and God (it's been a few days so try not to repeat anything!)
2. Take 15 minutes to get lost in a book.
3. Write down a list of at least the top 10 books that you've been thankful for in your life and if you want a bonus include why you're thankful for them. 
4. Find a way to act on your gratitude and think about how it makes you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment