Thursday, April 10, 2014

Schedule Schmedule.... a question for you!

So today I have a question for anyone who might have stumbled across this post. I need your stories, advice, and help!…. see here’s the thing. I know without a doubt that most people (especially children) do much better when they can stick to basic routines and schedules. Things like mealtimes and bedtimes etc. that are consistent really help in so many ways. Unfortunately, I absolutely stink at them. Stink! No matter what I do, how well I have something planned out mentally, when it comes down to it I never seem to be able to make it actually happen. It always seems like something comes up and throws everything to pieces and in reality all I’ve done is wasted a bunch of time trying to come up with a plan that just doesn’t seem to work. So for all you type A people who are organized and routine based - how do you do it?

2 comments:

  1. What type of schedule or routine are you looking for? I am all about routines but there are places for them and places where chaos is more productive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - it's true! ahh! like right now! I just consider it multi-tasking!

    ReplyDelete