Saturday, April 5, 2014

Happiness on a Saturday

Today I'm choosing to be happy - sure I didn't get all the cleaning I'd like to do done, we are all fighting a cough that just doesn't want to go away (and seems hardest on poor bear of all of us) but that's all really not that important. We're finally seeing some ground outside instead of just snow. Monkey and Tiger are actually (mostly) playing nicely with each other and I've got to listen (to most of) some amazing talks during the sessions today of the LDS General Conference. I think overall it's been a great reminder of getting back to the basics and standing up for our beliefs in a gentle and loving but firm way. EC's off to the Priesthood session and I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings! :-) Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment