Friday, January 10, 2014

Food for Thought Friday: Crockpot Cooking Pintrest Reviews


The Best Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings Recipe

We tried this recipe for CrockPot Chicken and Dumplings this week. Personally I thought it could have been more stew-like but overall everyone really loved it and it was pretty easy so I'll give it an 8 out of 10.

http://picky-palate.com/2012/09/20/pesto-ranch-crock-pot-chicken-thighs/

This one I tried on a chance just for me. I actually figured I'd end up with the kids wanting to have something else. Monkey tried it and declared it passable although she wasn't too impressed. Tiger who is usually my pickiest eater was nervous at first but after he tried it he gobbled it up and asked for more. Yet again, another super easy recipe to make as well. Another 8 out of 10.

Crock Pot Monkey Bread Tammilee Tips

This one I've made a couple of times now. I can't have sweets really so I'm relying on the general family opinion and hands down they love it! Actually Monkey and Tiger asked if I could make some today while they're at school so it'll be ready when they get home. Can't go wrong with biscuits covered with cinnamon, sugar, and butter! 9 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment