Thursday, February 12, 2015

Women in Christ: How does He Know I love Him?

So thinking about Valentine's Day and how we can improve our relationships made me think of one of my favorite down time movies - Enchanted. There's a song that the main character sings through Central Park that is one of my favorites - it always makes me smile and possibly tends to bring on sudden bursts of pretending I'm back on the stage again for my kids amusement/horror depending on how you look at it (not admitting to anything here). Well anyways, the whole idea of the song is how do we show that we love someone? is it flowers, a song, a special note?

So that's the question of the week - let's think about it a little how do we show our spouses that we love them?

2 comments:

  1. Consistently showing that I respect my husband is how I express my love for him. I value his opinion and ask for it often. I am mindful of his needs and keep them in mind when making a decision that will affect him, whether it's timing or effort, expense or emotion. All of that matters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I've been away from the blog for a while - but I love your thoughts on this! Absolutely! I know that the times I've been able to do this our relationship has been strengthened! Thank you!

      Delete