Tuesday, February 3, 2015

More on Loving Yourself

As some food for thought I decided I would look up some of what other people have to say about loving yourself. This article from Huffington Post caught my attention. I think what she has to say is a good start on some things that you can do to love yourself. Some questions as I read the article that I'd love to hear your ideas on were

1. Is there a hierarchy that we could make out of her 9 things - are some more important than others? Do some of them have to come before others can happen?

2. What are some of the other things that we can do to help us better love ourselves?

Like I said, I thought her article was good for what it was - a jumping off point for deeper thought. I think it'd be interesting to really look at what she offers and dig into the meat of each idea - how does it help? why does it help? how do we make sure that we don't take it to an extreme?

Also I think it's important again to remember that we are all very different and so each of us will have a different approach to how we need to show love for ourselves and really decide exactly what it means to us to love ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment