Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A Short Update!

Yes, things around here have been everything but blank for the past few weeks. We've been busy finishing up the assignments for our homeschool year, took a vacation to visit family and all in all have been enjoying just being out in the lovely warm weather (minus the mosquitoes and ticks... I really don't like bugs). The garden is at least half-way in. I'm still trying to decide if we'll plant anymore or just take care of what's started and I'm hoping that next week things will pick up around the blog again. I've definitely got some post ideas that I've been wanting to write! Thinking about that what would you be interested the most in reading - family stuff, faith, homeschooling, politics, finances, crafts, food? anything?! Love to all the friends and family that might be reading this and welcome to any new friends just stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment