Friday, January 30, 2015

Women in Christ: What I've learned from Women in the Scriptures

I thought I'd just quickly share a few of my thoughts as I've pondered what I've learned from the women in the scriptures. I've been thinking about it a lot this week and I think the most important thing to me as I've looked at the quick little glimpses into the lives that these women led is that these were ordinary women that became extraordinary as they allowed God to work in their lives. They had weaknesses, fears, and sins. They had their moments when they were uncertain of the path before them. They even had their moments when they struggled to remain faithful. Life isn't easy for any of us. It's not supposed to be. But many of the women in the scriptures show is that even when it's harder than we think we can possibly handle God is there and willing to accept our offerings, however small they may be, and make them into something extraordinary. I wish so much that we could know more about these women and know more of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment