Thursday, March 20, 2014

Welcoming Spring



After (yet another) snowstorm last night, today doesn’t really look like spring at all. In fact the kids spent about an hour outside before lunch trying to build a snow fort. Still, the weather actually got up to the mid 40’s today so it’s coming, I know it is, I just have to be a little more patient.

2014 has been a whirlwind for our family so far. As far as weather goes perhaps I’m wrong but in the 10 winters that I’ve lived here this seems like the one with the coldest weather and most snow and promises to be one of the longest lasting! For the rest of life – well, we’ve been perpetually battling all sorts of germs, the car that we just purchased used last summer hates us, and diving in to the homeschool world again has been both a blessing and a challenge.

After taking some time away from most things computer related, I’m ready to try and get a handle on it once again. Hopefully soon the blog will be fully up and I’ll have a Facebook page to go with it.

So here I am. Bear is napping. Monkey is listening to the audio book of Harry Potter. Tiger is upstairs playing with race cars or Legos. As I type, I’m dreaming of green grass, colorful blossoms, and chirping birds.

How are you celebrating spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment